- Lokesh Machines Limited was incorporated on 17th December 1983 and started commercial operations in 1985 at Hyderabad.
- Presently Lokesh is operating from six locations in Hyderabad and Pune.
- Lokesh exports CNC machines to Japan, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Turkey, Russia, China and Middle East countries.
- Lokesh is listed on BSE and NSE. The IPO was issued in 2007.
- Lokesh is ISO 9001:2008 & TS 16949:2009 certified by TUV Nord.
- Lokesh provides direct employment to over 750 people and indirect employment to over 2000 people.
- Lokesh is a leader in Cam & Crank borers, Fine borers & Finish Milling machines.
- The latest achievement is the supply of a complete range of Special Purpose Machines to machine EURO VI compliant Engine Cylinder Blocks & Heads to M/s Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles Ltd.
- Lokesh ranks amongst the Top Five Machine Tool Manufacturers in the country.